Monday, August 31, 2009

London, Lithuania, Portugal... Oh My!


More festival news from Ari and I on the Cat Piano front. The film will make it's London premiere, after being officially selected for Raindance Film Festival, the UK's largest independent film festival.

www.raindance.co.uk/site/index.php?aid=4495


It will also play at Animatu International Digital Animation festival, in Beja, Portugal, a festival dedicated souly to 2d and 3d animated films create on computers.

www.festivalanimatu.com/2009/e_principal.htm


And over in the beautifully picturesque Vilnius, Lithuania, the film will screen in official competition at International Animation Festival Tindirindis.

www.tindirindis.lt/

1 comment:

Meinardas said...

Hello.
I from Lithuania. And I always going to The international animation film festival ,,Tindirindis" !

Good animation. I like it :)